The Schatzer Günther family
_cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad.cf52_bad.cfweg52_bad.cf 39030 Geiselsberg | Olang | South-Tirol
Chamber of Commerce Bozen | Entry: 206552
VAT number: IT02798310211
Tax number: SCHGTH87H26B220X
Information letter in accordance with the Legislative Decree of 06/30/2003 “Privacy Code”
In accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree nResidence Erschbaum of the treasurer Günther processes the personal data of customers and suppliers, as well as persons who voluntarily provide our company with their personal details (in writing, by telephone, by fax or by e-mail). Our company guarantees, within the framework of the legal requirements, that the processing of personal data takes into account the fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of the personal data.
Objectives and purposes of data processing:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations, obligations arising from regulations, community standards and civil and tax law _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d-35b-cf58d-35-194c58d_ _cc94c19 136bad5cf58d_ Gesetzen
- Fulfillment of any contractual obligations towards the data subject
- Carrying out activities related to the business of our company, such as filling in internal statistics, _cc781905-94c.de-31-94c.de-31-94c.de-31-94c.de-31 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ for accounting and for keeping customer/supplier accounting
- Business objectives such as sending commercial information and promotional material (by post, fax and email), 05.cc7 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Marketing and market research
- Protection of receivables and management of payables
- Fulfillment of the obligation to report guests to the community, public administrations and authorities
In relation to the objectives indicated above, your personal data will be forwarded when necessary:
- to the public administrations and authorities when provided by law
- to credit institutions with which our company has business relationships for the management of receivables/payables
- to all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and 05.cc7 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905- 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_tax offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the forwarding proves necessary or for the exercise of our 136bad5cf58d_ Activity appropriate proves and in the manner indicated above with the appropriate objectives.
The data processing can be carried out with or without the help of electronic means, in any case automatic, and includes all the operations provided for in art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 and necessary for the data processing in question. Ie every process or series of processes carried out with or without the help of electronic or other automated processes in which data is collected, stored, organised, kept, processed, modified, selected, retrieved, compared, used, linked, blocked, transmitted, disseminated, deleted or destroyed. In any case, the data processing will be carried out in compliance with all security measures that guarantee their security and confidentiality.
The Data Protection Act gives the data subject the opportunity to exercise certain rights in accordance with Art are not yet stored and to find out more detailed information about this data, origin and the reason and purpose of its processing in an understandable form, as well as information about the owner and person responsible for the processing and persons and categories of persons to whom this data may be transmitted. The data subject has the right to confirm and control, correct and supplement his data, to request that the data be deleted, blocked and converted into anonymous data if the processing violates the law. He has the right to oppose, for a legitimate reason, all or part of the processing of his data, as well as to request its cancellation, blocking, transformation into anonymous data and, without justifiable reason, when data is used for the purpose of commercial information, sending advertising material, direct sales , used for market and opinion research.
The rights in question can be asserted by the person concerned or a person commissioned by him, by means of a request to the person responsibleTreasurer Guntherby registered mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org be asserted.